About this Event
MAPS Canada (The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) is very excited to announce our first online webinar series.
Our goal with this webinar series is to bring forward important voices in the psychedelic sphere to discuss all sorts of topics related to psychedelics and the path towards legalization.
Episodes will begin on May 26th and then occur every Tuesday from 3:00 – 4:30 pm PST until the last episode on August 25th.
We have an incredible lineup of speakers in store including the following…
• Mark Haden (Psychologist & MAPS Canada Executive Director) – May 26th
• Nan Shuni Giron (Mayan Ajq’iij & Shamanic Plant Healer) – June 2nd
• Chris Kilham (Author, Educator, Medicine Hunter & Ethnobotanist) – June 9th
• Dennis McKenna (Ethnopharmacologist) – June 16th
• Paul Stamets (Mycologist, Author, Entrepreneur) – June 23rd
• Rick Doblin (MAPS Founder) – June 30th
• Erika Dyck (Professor & Historian) – July 7th
• Zoe Helene (Cultural Activist & Cosmic Sister Founder) – July 14th
• Chris Dyer (Canadian/Peruvian Artist) – July 21st
• Duncan Trussel (Stand-up Comedian & Actor, TV Producer) – July 28th
• Kuauhtli (Ceremonial Leader & Human Rights Activist) – August 4th
• Monica Williams (Clinical Psychologist) – August 11th
• Bia Labate (Anthropologist, Educator, Founder Chacruna Institute) – August 18th
• Wade Davis (Anthropologist, Professor) – August 21st
For more details on our schedule, speakers and the topics they will be discussing , please visit our webinar page: www.mapscanada.org/webinar