SEMrush is one of my favourite digital marketing tools ever. It’s a powerful multipurpose platform that enables you to tackle the massive mountain that is search engine marketing. They’ve also started to add some social features.
I often use SEMrush to optimize my site, do content and keyword research, and keep an eye on competitors.
I’ve spent a lot of time in SEMrush in my life. It can be expensive starting at $99 USD per month. But, the value of the insights you get (if used right) from the software far exceeds the cost. SEMrush often competes with Moz and Ahrefs. I like both of them, but SEMrush in my eyes remains the best choice.
What do you think? What tools do you use for SEO? What’s your favourite part of SEMrush?
Get insights into your competitors’ strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building.
- See competitors’ best keywords
- Discover new organic competitors
- Observe position changes of domains
- Analyze сompetitor ad budgets and keywords
- Monitor ad copy and landing pages
- Discover New Competitors in Google Ads
- Localize Your Ad Campaigns
Display Advertising Tool
- Get an overview of your competitors’ GDN strategies
- Analyze competitors' display ads
- Spot new publishers
- View display ads from different devices
- Conduct a deep link analysis
- Understand referring domains' authority
- Check backlinks' types
- Spot your links' geolocation
- Find the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Gather phrase matches and related keywords
- Get long-tail keywords
- Explore multinational and multilingual environments
- Reveal any company’s website traffic and online performance
- Monitor your competitors’ marketing activities and strategies
- Discover new markets and niches
- Understand your potential customers’ behavior and media consumption
- Qualify leads, prospects, and potential partners
- Research new opportunities for investment
Launch global campaigns for your website and get all the necessary metrics regarding its competitors, keyword rankings, and on-page health from one place.
- Track your positions for any keyword
- Discover local competitors
- Group keywords with tags
- Target different devices
- Check your site’s health with our SEO analysis tool
- Prioritize SEO issues and decide what to fix first
- Track SEO optimization progress
- Find and fix hreflang mistakes
- Ensure the security of your website with HTTPS checks
- Detect all possible AMP implementation issues
On-Page SEO Checker
- Analyze Google ranking factors affecting your website’s performance
- Get actionable recommendations based on collected data
- Carry out in-depth comparison analysis of Google’s top 10 performers